- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Vegetable Korma is that dish which is much spiced and aromatic curry prepared with mixing the vegetables. Korma is a dish of curry that is popular in Central Asia and India. Yogurt, onion, coconut milk or coconut paste, tomato paste, cream and seeds-nuts paste is the curry’s base. In the Mughlai cuisine and North Indian cuisine cream and yogurt are used in preparing the dish. In South Indian cuisine seeds-nuts and coconut are added to…Read More