- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Veg Kolhapuri is a vegetarian type of dish from the place Kolhapur which is situated in South Maharashtra state of India. This dish has characteristics of mixed vegetables and dry gravy dish. This item is mostly eaten as a main course. In rural areas and in Kolhapur it comes along with chapatti. In other areas and in outlets of fast food present in India, this item goes well with paratha, kulcha, naan or roti. Kolhapur…Read More