- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Vangi Bhaat is that dish which is made of rice and baingan (brinjal) along with the addition of fresh spices that are ground. Vangi Bhaat is made in a way which is similar to the way of preparing ivy gourd (tondli) bhaat or masala bhaat. The spice named goda masala is added to this recipe. The spice blends with the vangi bhaat in a way that it imparts unique aroma, flavour and taste to the…Read More