- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Scientific name: Thunnini Hindi name: Toona machhalee, Nutritional Values: Amount per 100 grams: Calories: 184 Total Fat 6g: 9%, Saturated Fat 1.6g (8%), Polyunsaturated Fat 1.8g, Monounsaturated fat 2.1g Cholesterol 49mg (16%), Sodium 50mg (2%), Potassium 323mg (9%), Magnesium (16%) Protein 30g (60%), Vitamin A (50%), Calcium (1%), Iron (7%), Vitamin B-6(25%), Vitamin B-12 (181%) Health benefits: Very important benefit of tuna fish towards health is its impact significantly on health of heart. In terms…Read More