- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Swimmer’s ear is also known as otitis externa, is a sorrowful condition of the outer ear and ear canal. The ear canal is a cylindrical molded structure that prolongs from the external part of the ear, over the ear lobe, finally to the eardrum. The foremost work of the ear canal is to guard the middle ear from infection and entrance of strange stuffs. This act is achieved by the length of the canal which…Read More