- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Tests being newer and ultra-sensitive have been designed for detecting diseases like cancer and HIV. This proves 10000 times more useful than latest diagnostic tools. This is said by Stanford Scientists. When diseases like HIV or cancer starts growing in bodies of patients, immune systems respond by production of antibodies. Finding out these very antibodies is a great way to infer presence of HIV or cancer. The related biomarkers are also important to design a…Read More