- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Sponge cake is that cake which has ingredients like flour, eggs and sugar. A little times it is leavened with well aerated baking powder and cooking soda. This dish is produced by foam method or batter method. Cake made with batter procedure is named as pound or butter cake in U.S. In U.K it is named as Victoria Sponge Cake or Madeira cake. Cake made with foam procedure is named as sponge cake. In U.K…Read More