- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Sooji or rava is the course particle of wheat which is gritty and is left after fine flour has gone down through the bolting machine. It is extensively used in puddings, kheer, soup, and pasta and others. The preparation of Rava Kheer, Semolina Kheer and Sooji Kheer is the same. The Puja Thali looks great if we place sooji kheer on it. Sooji kheer or Rava Payasam is high in anti-oxidants, rich in flavours and…Read More