- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Hind name: Sor Scientific name: Selachimorpha Nutritional values: Calories 147, Calories from fat 46, Dietary fibres (0%) Total fat 5.1g (8%), Saturated Fat 1g (5%), Cholesterol 58mg (19%), Sodium 89mg (4%), Protein 23.7g, Total Carbohydrate (0%), Calcium 38.4mg, Potassium 180.8mg, Sugars (0%) Health benefits: Cartilage of shark is used like adjunctive therapies in osteoarthritis, cancer, macular degeneration and psoriasis. Neovastat drug which is aqueous extract of shark cartilage enjoy orphan drug status from FDA for…Read More