- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Sandalwood Sherbat is that dish which is thirst quenching and cooling drink so that the heat can be beat. People relish this dish when they reel with heat and wait for rains. Sandalwood sherbet can be found in the super markets. If the sandalwood fragrance is known to you then what kind of sherbet will be will be known to you. Woody and subtle aroma lingers even after the time you have relished the sherbet….Read More