- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Vegetables in different forms are available in the world. Certain vegetables are globally familiar as it is available in many parts of the world. Carrot is one such root vegetables that is used or consumed by majority of people in the world in different forms for various purposes. Carrot is the most commonly used root vegetable that was domesticated from the wild form in the earlier centuries. The origin of this vegetable is believed to…Read More