- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Hypercholesterolemia is nothing but high cholesterol level in the blood. A smooth, wax kind substance, cholesterol is a normal fraction of body fat in the blood and in all the body cells. In large amounts cholesterol spreading into the blood can produce pasty layers to in the blood vessels and it will obstruct blood flow. High cholesterol has no actual indications, so it can simply go unobserved. The standard normal limit for total blood cholesterol…Read More