- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Punjabi Dhaba Style Chicken curry is spiced highly and it is a non-vegetarian dish made with chicken as its most important ingredient. Dhaba means Road-side restaurant. People have great fanatic attitude towards foods made in Punjabi Dhabas. Dal Makhani, Chicken curry and Sooka Roti are favourite dhaba food of all people in the nation and worldwide. Dhabas are located along highways. In the dhabas people have food till the duration of journey. This facility makes…Read More