- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Punjabi Arhar Dry Fry is a Punjabi dish of preparing arhar dal fry. There are a numerous ways of making lentils or dal. This dish is one of the ways. In this dish the consistency of the dal is little thick and not thin. Therefore this dish imparts excellence to the dal and so it goes well with parathas, naans or tandoori rotis. The dish also can be accompanied with jeera rice or steamed rice….Read More