- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
In case of an expecting mother her stress physiologies predicts low birth weights of babies-lesser than 2.5kg. This is revealed by newer studies. Findings suggest that mother’s stressing physiologies even before she conceives are important also. Studies reveal that an expecting mother’s life situations and health factors before pregnancies (chronic stresses especially) greatly matters. Findings are that same pattern of cortisol linked with stresses chronically associated with baby delivery weighs lesser at birth times. This…Read More