- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Pinworms are a sort of parasite that exists in the digestive system of human being. Pinworm infections are very common throughout the world. Even though anybody may acquire pinworms infection, the contamination happens more often in school going kids between five to ten years of age. Pinworm infections arise in all socioeconomic categories, yet, human to human spread is aided by close by, overcrowded living situations. Spreading the infection among family-associates are normal. Animals do not give refuge to…Read More