- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Pneumonia is an irritation of the lungs that is generally brought about by some bacteria or virus. It can also be triggered by breathing in irritants like fluids, vomit or chemicals. In the case of Pneumonia, the air pouches in the lungs load with pus or liquid, which restricts the lung capacity to transmit oxygen into the blood. Now, after the invention of antibiotics, it can be treated effectively at home with antibiotics, even in…Read More