- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Onion Rava Dosa is a dish of South India. Rava Dosa is one amongst the easy-to-make dosa because it does not require any fermentation and any grinding. Onion Rava Dosa is that popular Rava dosa dish which has onions. All ingredients are mixed and the batter is allowed to sit for 30 minutes and then the dosas can be made. While the dosa batter rests you can prepare the coconut chutney. This dish is a…Read More