- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Vegetables are one of the most commonly used food variety in the world. Several vegetable variants are consumed by people in many countries. Root vegetables, leafy vegetables, plant stalks and cruciferous vegetables are the popular variety of vegetables used. The pods of certain flowering plants are also used as edible vegetable. Okra is one of the widely used edible vegetable pods in different parts of the world that is known by different names. It is…Read More