- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Mutton Fried rice is that recipe which is made in Indian style which is a typical style. It is tasty and quick-to-make dish. Assorted vegetables, ghee, mutton, eggs and long-grained rice can be added as a wonderful combination for the preparation of this wonderful dish. It can be relished and eaten in a perfect get-together of families and friends. This serves as an ideal meal for Sundays. It can also be a party menu. So…Read More