- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Children get headache and migraine. We usually consider this migraine as a bad headache. But it is a chronic neurological disease, with headache affects one half of the head, is pulsating in nature, and associated warning sign, like sickness, vomiting, giddiness, sensitivity to touch, sound, light, and smells, stomach pain, and mood swings. Whereas kids usually have fewer and quicker migraine attacks than adult sufferers, early year’s migraine can be just as incapacitating, and may…Read More