- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Masala Dosa is a fermented crepe that is made from black lentils and rice batter. It is the best staple dish in many states of South India like Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. It is also very popular in other states of India. Masala Dosa is indigenous to South India and its real birthplace is merely a conjecture matter. According to popular tradition original Tamilian dosa was thick and soft. The crisp and…Read More