- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Lassi is that dish which is traditional, yogurt based and popular drink relished by people in India and all over the world. Lassi is that dish which includes the blending of water, fruit, dry fruits, grated coconut, yogurt, Bourn vita and others. Whilst Dharmic religions, curd (yogurt) which was honey sweetened was used in the time of performance of religious rituals. Rare lassi is the one which has milk with toppings of thin layer of…Read More