- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Khus Sherbat is a cooling drink relished by people in summers. It is made by taking khus or vetiver as its key ingredients. Squash of poppy seeds is made and stored in a bottle. Then it is mixed with water and taken as a refreshment drink on long summer days and short nights. Khus is cooling beautiful fragrant herb. The perennial grass has a woody and lovely aroma. This aroma is subtlety sandalwood aroma like…Read More