- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Kerala Style Chicken Curry is also known as Nadan Kozhi Curry dish. This dish is an aromatic and spicy chicken recipe with the addition of cardamom powder onto the marination which happens overnight. Fresh flavour of cardamom provides a tickling factor to the senses thereby making prepared dish truly and simply exquisite. Children grow up by eating the delicious item. It may be your favourite. People crave for it to great extents. The Kerala style…Read More