- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Katachi Amti is that recipe which is tangy, spicy, tempered, thin dal from the cuisine of Maharashtra. Puran Poli can be prepared along with Katachi Amti. Chana Dal may be cooked so that it serves as stuffing in puran poli to make it sweet. The remaining water stock from cooked Bengal Gram/Chana Dal may be used for the preparation of this dish. When chana dal is cooked to make stuffing which is dry like aloo…Read More