- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Jeera Rice is that Indian Dish which consists of cumin seeds and rice. In Pakistan this dish is called “Zeera Rice”. This dish is very popular amongst people of North India. This recipe is an everyday main course rice dish. Jeera is Hindi translation for cumin seeds. This dish also has light spices of garam masala wholly. Jeera Rice goes well with Dal Tadka. This dish can be fabulously accompanied with many North Indian dals…Read More