- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Scientific name- Caridea Hindi Name- jheenga Nutritional values: Calcium: (5%) 54 mg Water: 83.01 g Cholesterol: 0.0013 g Vitamin A: 180 IU Health Benefits: Shrimp has excellent sources of vitamin B12. Specific vitamin is important for proper functioning of brain. It is essential for maturation and formation of blood cells. These items are good sources of fatty acids of omega-3. This reduces risks of problems of cardiovascular since it reduces blood cholesterol. Usage: Fishing:…Read More