- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Scientific Name: Mercenaria mercenaria Hindi name: shankh min Nutritional values: Amount per 100g, Calories: 189 Total Fat 7g (10%), Saturated fat 1.6g (8%), Polyunsaturated fat 1.7g, Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g Cholesterol 94mg (31%), Sodium 591mg (24%), Potassium 284mg (8%), Carbohydrate 11g (3%), Protein 20g (40%), Magnesium (14%) Vitamin C (3%), Calcium (3%), Iron (21%), Vitamin B-6 (10%), Vitamin B-12 (11%) Health benefits: Shell fishes are healthy parts of diets balanced. They are lower in fats. Very…Read More