- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Hindi name: usaka Scientific name: Tenualosa ilisha Nutritional values: Calories 310, Total fat 22g Health benefits: It is regarded one amongst most tasty fishes. Reason is that it has soft distinct oily textures, flavours mouth-watering and mouth-filling superb. It is hence known as localised and urbanised “Macher Raja”. This means “the king of fish”. It is high in protein, very delicious, contains fish oil and omega fatty acids. It is good for brain and heart….Read More