- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
The juice of nectarines is known as the drink of Gods. The nectarines were named so as it resembles name of the Greek God Nekter and it is believed as the divine drink without any impurity. Beyond the exaggeration the nectarine contains all vital ingredients or nutrients that are essential for health. A myth regarding the nectarines are that they are the cross species of peach and plum. Nectarines have the similarities of peach in…Read More