- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Stomach flu, technically named as gastroenteritis, is an infection of the lining of the alimentary canal. Several individuals talk about the stomach flu when they are experiencing ill to their tummies. Regardless of the name, it is not triggered by the influenza virus. The most usual cause is one of a number of other viruses comprising adeno-virus, rota-virus, astro-virus and calici-virus. But Stomach flu can also be triggered off by a hypothetically more dangerous bacterial infection, such…Read More