- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Fruit Cake is that cake which is made with chopped dry nuts and candied fruits, flour, nuts and raisins. This dish has fruits in it and fruits are an important ingredient. Sometimes fruit cakes are decorated and iced. This dish is served in Christmas and wedding celebrations. Fruit cakes are consumed with themselves alone, with their rich nature. This cake has its origination from ancient Roman times. In India this dish is densely richly packed…Read More