- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
India being the country is having unity in various different regions and their different special recipes. The people who happens to be the residents of the South areas of the country, are having their developed own habits, which were undoubtedly prevailing in British people too, ‘Tiffin’ is the term and concept derived from the historical British term ‘tiffing’, which considered for the small meals or snacks to accompany a drink. Moreover, such Tiffin is a…Read More