- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
India is known for number of traditional things, like forts, tombs, parks built in the periods long back when several Islamic rulers, Marathi rulers, English rulers came to India, besides these the said rulers have left their signs in India in delectable preparations too. Like the most famous and tasteful Arabic, Mughlai and traditional South Indian influences like today’s Hyderabadi people who happens to be siblings of the Nizams who were famous for their tasty…Read More