- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Dum Aloo or Alu Dum is the dish which has Kashmiri cuisine, Punjabi cuisine, UP cuisine and Bengali cuisine. In the Kashmiri cuisine, there are small potatoes which are deep fried and then cooked at a slow rate at low heat in spicy gravy. The Punjabi Dum Aloo is not hot and spicy and is more likely to be served in the restaurant very unlike the Kashmiri Dum Aloo. The UP style of Dum aloo…Read More