- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Cupcake is a tiny cake which is to be served to one person. It is baked in a thin small paper or cup of aluminum. A standard quality cup cake uses basic ingredients as sugar, flour, eggs and butter. Cake batter used for making this dish are flavored and have stirrings of nuts, chocolate chips, berries, raisins and dry fruits. Cupcakes use less time for baking than a normal cake that is layered. The dish…Read More