- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Coffee Cake is eaten as part of meal of breakfast. It may also be eaten during coffee break. It is given and served to guests as a hospitality gesture. This cake has flavour of coffee or is coffee- made. They are cakes with single layer. The layer is ring shaped as Bundt or square as Stollen or rectangular as loaf-shaped cakes. This dish has flavours of fruits and nuts. They have crumb toppings that are…Read More