- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
East India is the home of an entire Chinese community who made their migration to that place many time ago. Due to this migration process, there is sure to be exchange of ideas, food, tradition and values. It is a personal opinion of all people and other Indians that there are no goodies (Chinese-origin) like Indo-China food. The reason is quite obvious. The Indian style of cooking Chinese food makes path for delicious Chinese dishes….Read More