- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Chicken Biriyani is one-pot rice dish that is great. It can be served even after keeping for few days. Biriyani is a rich dish from South Asia that is made by mixing rice with vegetables or meat and spices. In South India it is associated with Hyderabadi cuisine. In North India it is associated with Delhi’s Mughlai cuisine and Lucknow’s Awadhi cuisine. In Pulao meat and rice are separately cooked. Then it is mixed before…Read More