- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Different types of leafy vegetables are consumed by people all over the world in different forms. Certain leafy vegetables also serve the purposes of herbs and spices due their unique qualities. Celery is one such leafy vegetable where its stalk is mainly used in many culinary and medicinal purposes though its leaves are also used in certain preparations. The origin of celery is traced back to the early centuries. Historical evidences show that pharaohs of…Read More