- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
A new gene GT198 which repairs DNA, when it gets mutated causes breast cancer. Hence it is used to diagnose cancer of breast as a new target for treatment says Dr. Lan Ko, correspondent author, Augusta University. Gene mutations are present in ovarian and breast cancer early onset. Progenitor or the stem cells is the cause of breast cancer in mutated conditions as well as it also gives rise to healthy breast cells. In premenopausal…Read More