- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Sydney: Teams of scientists from Australia showed that the brown fat-that is special fat type burn energies for producing heat. It also helps for keeping blood sugars stable in middle aged grouped people. “Good” or brown fat helps in minimising fluctuation in concentration of blood glucose or blood sugar in middle age group masses. Brown fat took glucose so much that one wonders as to whether this brown fat targeting therapies help in controlling diabetes….Read More