- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Kerala is a Hindu-dominant region present in India. Beef coconut fry has been cooked throughout this state of India since times immemorial. Kerala has the profound influence of Christians, Syrian and Muslim values, food, ideas, tradition and culture. The simple meaning of this dish is “Beef Fry”. This is a mild spiced dish. It has coconut which is one of its ingredients. Coconut is found in plenty in Kerala because it is a coastal region….Read More