- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Chicken sauté and its flavours are intensified by the taste of sweet and rich balsamic vinegar. “Braise” sounds daunting, but it is really just a nice fancy way to say that “the meat is browned, and then it should simmer in some liquid”. So it is not such a daunting task. Skinless, boneless chicken thighs are well adapted in the above-mentioned method of cooking. The chicken holds its moisture well and manages avoiding the sometimes…Read More