- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
The cuisine of Andhra Pradesh is well-known for spicy, fiery and hot foods. This cuisine is also popular for foods of Guntur place. Guntur is a region of Andhra Pradesh. The Andhra style Chicken curry is known as Kodi Kura. This dish is gravy prepared with totally less number of ingredients in the households of regions of Vijayawada of this Indian state. In coastal places this dish is prepared with ground coconut or coconut milk….Read More