- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Cabbage, capsicums, cucumbers, carrots, onions, coriander leaves, lemon, beetroots, yogurt, honey, tomato, vinegar, salt and black pepper are its key ingredients. This tasty salad has all flavours you love and the needed convenience factor. Veg fruit salad is an awesome recipe for whiling off time. You can relish this dish with rice and dosa.
It is five-a-day nutritious, fresh and healthy dish. It can be taken before lunch and dinner. It is a good appetizer. It is cheap and bloody delicious item. Tasty recipes of vegetable salad include cold vegetable salad and grilled vegetable salad. It is eaten raw. It is easy and quick-to-make dish. This is a very filling and simple dish. It may sound complicated but this is not the case.
You can add in vegetable salad grains for crunching purposes and beans for protein imparting purposes. You can also make a serving from good-for-you ingredients of vegetable.
Types are as follows-
- Asparagus, Orange and Endive Salad
- Chef John’s shaved Asparagus Salad
- Rice, Asparagus and Cucumber Salad
- Chicken, Avocado and Mango Salad
- Avocado and Tuna Tapas
- Kale, Quinoa and Avocado Salad
- Chicken Avocado Salad
- Favourite Beet Salad
- Beet salad with Goat Cheese
- Quinoa, Beet and Arugula Salad
- Roasted Beets with Goat Cheese and Walnuts
- Broccoli Mango salad
- Tortellini Bacon Broccoli Salad
- Fresh Broccoli Salad
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Salad
- Bodacious Broccoli Salad
- Insalata Caprese I
- Spinach Caprese Salad
- Baked Goat Cheese Caprese Salad
- Three- ingredient Carrot Slaw
- Sweet Carrot Salad
- Asian Coleslaw
- Cucumber-Carrot Salad
- Refreshing Cucumber-Watermelon Salad
- Hungarian Cucumber Salad
- Victoria’s Cucumber Salad
- Thai Cucumber Salad
- Adrienne’s Cucumber Salad
- Green Bean Blue Cheese Salad
- Roasted Tomato –Green Bean Salad
- Romano Bean Salad
- Sweet pea and Dill Salad
- Balsamic Pea Salad
- Raw Veggie Picnic Salad
- Seven-Layer Salad
- Persian Style Tomato-Avocado Salad
- Insalata Caprese II
- Fresh Tomato Salad
- Tomato and Mushroom Salad
- Tomato Dirt Salad
Vegetable Salad recipes are as follows-
- Chilled Vegetable Salad- This is a favorite of all at cookouts in the backyard. This confetti is quite colorful because it has tender and crisp vegetables which are marinated in a tangy and sweet dressing which is homemade.
- Spinach and Strawberry Salad- This is a simple-to-fix salad and is really special because of the homemade Sesame-Poppy Seed Dressing. Vegetable toppings, spinach and dressing can be prepared before hand, and then they are covered and chilled.
- Green Bean, Grape and Pasta Salad- A fan of broccoli salad will love to see and eat the colorful ingredients. The pasta is cooked and then it is firm to be tossed with sweet and tangy salad dressing.
- Grilled Peach and Mozzarella Salad- Tomatoes are replaced by fresh peaches in this dish. This is a Southern twist on Insalata Caprese. Combination of tequila and cilantro vinaigrette with its drizzle adds to the last touch.
- Fresh Pesto Pasta Salad- Chopped pine nuts toasted, Parmesan Cheese and fresh basil is tossed with warm pasta shells and garlic vinaigrette that is flavorful. This makes a perfect dish for sandwich in summer which may be considered as a side dish.
- Mustard Dill Tortellini Salad Skewers- This dish is for festive party. The pick-ups are added with refrigerated cheese which is tortellini. If you are running short of time, toss together all the ingredients in a large container and set some forks outside for guests to help themselves.
- Ripe tomatoes medium sized-4
- Cabbage shredded thinly-4 cups
- Thin strips of 2 capsicums
- Thin strips of 4 carrots sliced
- Vinegar 3 tablespoon
- Honey-2 tablespoon
- Salt -2 teaspoon
- Little pepper
- Yogurt-4 tablespoons
- Tomatoes, cabbage, capsicums and carrots are cut lengthwise into 10 segments.
- Honey, vinegar, pepper, salt and yogurt are mixed and blended properly.
- The dressing and the vegetables are kept in the refrigerator separately till ready for serving.
- When everything is ready to be served, the vegetables and dressing are mixed together.
- This is done in the last minute because when salt is added to the vegetables, it will shed juice and become soggy and limp if it is kept for long time.