- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Chocolate Puddings are the class of those desserts which have chocolate flavours. There are two main types- a texturally packed with starch in a custard set, a chilled dessert after boiling it. It is mostly eaten in United States, Canada and others.
This dish is all-encompassing bliss and is very pure. It has pleasurable intensity and is very shocking with likeness manner of the chocolate satin cream. It is loved by all people in spoon able form, just straight from the pan. It is like best chocolate that is very hot that a person may have ever had.
Facts about nutrition- Amount per 100 g
- Calories 142
- Total fat- 4.6 g- 7%
- Saturated Fat- 1.3 g-6%
- Polyunsaturated fat-0.1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat-2.7 g
- Cholesterol- 1 mg
- Sodium- 152 mg- 6%
- Potassium -184 mg-5%
- Total carbohydrate-23 g-7%
- Sugar -17 g
- Protein- 2.1 g-4%
- Caffeine- 2 mg
- Vitamin B12-1%
- Calcium -5%
- Iron- 7%
- Magnesium- 4%
The dish is found gooey and fudgy by all. Chocolate puddings that are home-made are silky and smooth. This dessert is popular amongst kids and adults. This dish leaves you with licking of the bowl because it is very tasty and delicious.
- Easy, old-fashioned and rich chocolate pudding
- The most chocolate pudding
- Butterscotch- chocolate Parfait Pudding Cups
- Classic chocolate pudding.
- Mexican Chocolate Pots de Crème
- Avocado, Banana, Chocolate Delight
- Chocolate Almond pudding
- Dairy free Chocolate Pudding
- The REAL No-Guilt Chocolate Pudding
- Chocolate Tapioca Pudding
- Chocolate custards
- Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding
- Deep Chocolate pudding
- Yummy Vegan Chocolate pudding
- Self-saucing chocolate pudding
- Chocolate pudding cake
- Molten chocolate pudding
- Fudgy Chocolate pudding
- Warm chocolate pudding
- Hot chocolate pudding
A hasty and quick chocolate pudding whips in very less time in your oven or microwave or OTG. If you want to relish and crave for a quick chocolate pudding, you can boost its nutrition amounts y stirring chopped bananas in it before doing the chilling part.
Chocolate puddings are decadent and warm for sweetening long evenings of winter season. They are truly tops. This dish can be prepared with the help of kids. So there is no excuse to make it. Old children make this dish for their families. It can be eaten in all seasons, indoors and outdoors too.
- Full fat milk- 250 ml
- Double cream-125 ml
- Caster sugar- 60 g
- Corn Flour- 1 tablespoon
- Cocoa powder- 35 g
- Boiling water- 2 tablespoons
- Egg yolks- 2 large
- Vanilla extract-1 teaspoon
- Dark chocolate- 60 g chopped finely
- Kettle is put on. Cream and milk together is warmed in a bowl in microwave, oven or OTG or in a saucepan. OTG means Oven, Toaster and Griller.
- Put corn flour and sugar in another bowl or saucepan. Then sieve into cocoa powder. Then add the boiling water in quantities of 2 tablespoons and make a paste by whisking it.
- Egg yolks are whisked one after the other. Then it is followed by whisking of cream, warmed milk and vanilla extract.
- Sides of pan are scraped down. Put in low heat. Whisk it; cool it for 3 to 4 minutes till the mixture becomes thick to a consistency like mayonnaise.
- Heat is taken off. Whisk finely chopped chocolate while pouring to 4 cups or glasses. The quantity should be having a capacity of 150 ml or two-thirds of a cup.
- The top of glasses or cups are covered with cling film. Let cling film make its rest on surface of chocolate so that skin forming is stopped. Once cool refrigerate it. They should not be fridge-cold while serving. A blob of cream can be added on top if one likes.