- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Chocolate cake is a perfect delicious dish for occasions like birthday parties, engagement parties and anniversary parties. This dish will keep fresh for 4-5 days. It is fudge and moist dish. All sweet celebrations are balanced by a chocolate cake. This dish is a cake that is flavored with chocolate melted or powder of cocoa. Bakes, chocolate cakes, pies and puddings fire the oven and create a treat worth remembrance.
The essence of cake of chocolate is luscious, good mood-enhancing and melting. The chocolate cake looks and has perfect taste and has lightness which is smooth and melting. The recipe is immensely and extremely choc lately and rich. It adds to the joy of the special occasion. The ingredients include sweeteners, vanilla cream, and fudge. Icing is done in this type of chocolate cake.
Chocolate cravings are satisfied fully by eating and relishing chocolate cake recipes which are quite tasty. There are varieties like flourless and ricotta-icebox chocolate cake and molten devil’s classic food cake.
The ingredients specified below provide health factor and nutrition factor. It is a confectionery that relished mostly by children in their birthday parties. People of all ages enjoy this dish in New Year’s Eve, Easter and Christmas. A good and properly baked cake brings water in the mouth. People of all religions, cultures, traditions, values and ideas relish this confectionery with lot of interest and enthusiasm. The chocolate content in this favorite dish energies and boost moods turning people happy. In chocolate cake sometimes dry fruits are added which makes it tastier and healthier.
Information about nutrition-
- kcalories- 541
- Protein- 6 grams.
- Carbohydrates- 55 grams.
- Fat- 35 grams.
- Saturates-20 grams.
- Fibre- 2 grams.
- Sugar 40 grams.
- Salt- 0.51 grams.
Important types of chocolate cake-
- Dark chocolate cake.
- Chocolate cake-seriously rich.
- White chocolate cake.
- Chocolate cake ultimate.
- Cherry cake- chocolate dipped.
- Chocolate caramel cake.
- Chocolate marble cake.
- Chococcino cake.
- Chocolate brownies.
- Chocolate log.
- Chocolate mousse.
- Milk and Pistachio chocolate squares.
- Chocolate fudge cake.
- Cherry loaf and White chocolate cake.
- Plain flour-225 grams.
- Caster sugar-350 grams.
- Cocoa powder-85 grams.
- Baking powder- one and a half teaspoons.
- Bicarbonate of soda- one and a half teaspoons.
- Free-range eggs-2.
- Milk-250 ml.
- Vegetable oil-125 ml.
- Vanilla extract-2 teaspoon.
- Boiling water-250 ml.
- For icing of chocolate-
- Plain chocolate-200 grams.
- Double cream-200 ml.
- Lining and greasing tins of cake-
- Oven is preheated to 180C/350 F/Gas 4. Line and grease two 20 cm/8 inch tins of cake.
- Remove cake from tins-
- For cake, place all cake ingredients, leaving alone the boiling water, to a large bowl for mixing. Use wooden spoon, or whisk by electrical means. Beat mixture till smooth and combined nicely.
- Add to mixture, boiling water, a little at one time, till the batter becomes smooth. Cake mixture becomes very liquid.
- Bake the cake batter after putting it in cake tins for 25-35 minutes, till top is relatively firm to touch and a spoon that is inserted to cake’s centre comes out clean and dry.
- Remove cakes from oven. Allow complete cooling, still in cake tins, before the icing.
- For chocolate icing, heat cream and chocolate in a saucepan on low heat till chocolate melts. Remove pan from heat. Whisk mixture till glossy, thickened and smooth. Keep aside for cooling for time of 1-2 hours or till so much thick that the icing spreads over cake.
- For cake assembling, run round-bladed knife in rounds inside of cake tins for cake loosening. Carefully cakes are removed from tins.
- Icing cake with ganache of chocolate-
- Spread chocolate icing a little over top of chocolate cake.
- Transfer cake to serving plate. Ice cake all over with chocolate icing, by the usage of palette knife.