- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
It is hoped that all of you will have discovered till now the fabulousness of Salsa Chicken. It is freshly cooked and priced reasonably in India and abroad. It was one amongst the first things that helped me improve my cooking skills. They are always in vogue, usually at least at half the price of other varieties of chicken, and they are very fulfilling and satisfying.
I have actually decided in making it a vital tradition to pick up a pineapple as a healthy treat every time I shopped. And now, I think it’s safe to say I have made many varieties of fresh salsa chicken. My friends even joke that I am a crazy Chicken lady.
But for those people who love pineapple, or even the people who reasonably like it, I have made a recipe to share that is perfect for the summer grilling known as Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Salsa.
Since many stores have pineapple all the year round, this chicken dish can be made even during the cold winters.
Basically, a person can just grill some chicken breasts, then she can top it with some fresh, flavoured and easy to make pineapple salsa(sauce). We can highly recommend making a double batch of the salsa for leftovers. It is a perfect dish for summer nights, or even a simple crowd puller if you are entertaining the guests. And of course, it is a great excuse to pick up some tasty and ripe pineapple.
Grilled Chicken with Salsa (Pineapple flavoured)
Time: 30 minutes, Preparation time-15 minutes, Cooking time-15 minutes, Servings: 5
- 3 cups cubed pineapple
- 1 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 seeded, finely chopped jalapeno
- 1 cup cut red onion
- 2 table spoon lime juice
- 1/4 table spoon Iodized Salt
- 1/4 table spoon Ground Cumin
- 1/8 table spoon Ground Black Pepper
- 5 Chicken Breasts, cut to 1/2-inch thickness
- 2 Table spoon Olive Oil
- Some Iodized Salt, to taste
- Some Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- For the salsa: In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients. Reserve the ingredients
- For the chicken: Pat the chicken breasts on both sides with olive oil. Season with some salt and pepper to taste great
- Preheat the grill or grill pan over medium or high heat. Cook the chicken breasts until the internal temperature reaches upto 165°, about 10 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken from heat and allow it to rest for about 5 minutes. Put the chicken on the plate and top it with the desired amount of salsa sauce.
- It is a recipe that is cheap and is deliciously flavoured.
- It is a dish that is a non vegetarian patch for the family.
- You can save time with the salsa chicken being cooked in your home.
- This is a quick and easy way of serving the guests at a party.
- It is low on fat content
- It has various minerals and vitamins (C, A) as well as calcium and iron.
- It is low on carbohydrate contents and high on protein content
- It has rich flavours of chicken and fruits
- It is brightly and attractively colored and is a feast for the eyes.
- It is specially used in parties, events and gatherings.
- It is also served in 5-star restaurants due to its taste and flavour.
- It is an item of delicious richness to be served at marriage parties engagement parties, birthday parties, weddings, anniversary parties, New Year Eve, Christmas Eve, Thanksgiving parties, corporate parties as well as formal and informal events.
- It can be relished alone or in combination with other dishes in all festivals of India as well as outside the nation.
- It is a healthy and nutritious item to eat and serve to family members and guests, relatives and friends and dear and near ones.
- All in all it is a wonderful experience while making Salsa chicken and eating it with great relish.